Regional Rural Banks Common Written Examination Phase II (RRBs CWE-II) exam result has declared by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Students who appeared for RRBs exam can get their result by visiting IBPS official website: http://www.ibps.in
Here is the detailed instruction to get your RRBs CWE-II result online:
- Visit IBPS official website through given link
- You will find notification on IBPS.in home page with the link to RRBs CWE-II exam result.
- Incase if you are unable to locate the result page, you can visit them directly from this page.
- Once you found given page, insert your RRBs exam registration number OR Roll number
- Enter your password and date of birth
- Now click on Submit and it’s done!
If you are looking for more information or having any query about RRBs exam result, please contact IBPS.in Toll free Helpline Number: 1800 222 366 (Available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is one of the Premier institute in India that established by the Banking Industry of India to fulfill their employee recruitment requirements. IBPS is proudly assessing talent since last twenty-six years and actively involved in banking personnel recruitment, placement and promotion. Learn more about IBPS by visiting their official website.
ReferNews wishes all the very best to all students who has appeared for RRBs (RRBs CWE-II) Exam.
All the very best.