Do you often suffer from sneezing? Do you feel the impurities in the air around you? Are you sure about breathing fresh and pure? It is the high-time when you should plan to plan to buy an air purifier for your home and offices.
Living in an environment where there is a constant emission of pollutants, can cause allergies, asthma, respiratory complications, autoimmune diseases, etc. Air Quality Monitoring Market Expected to Achieve 5.64 Billion USD by 2021. In such conditions, an air purifier is a device that removes 99.9% of contaminants from the air in a room and helps to breathe fresh air. Nowadays, everything is available online including home and kitchenware. The online market is buzzing with a number of companies showcasing their best products and options in air purifiers too. It becomes a matter of great difficulty to find the right product for your needs. This article will highlight some of the air purifiers that are apt for your home and office dwellings.
List of Top Home Air Purifier
These Air purifiers have been in the market for a good time. They offer a four-stage air purification system that removes the pollutants and odor.The system includes Pre-filter, HEPA Filter, Carbon Filter and Ionizer. The product is available in two colors; black and white.
- Eco-friendly mode of operation. You don’t have to switch it on round the clock. The product senses the clean air and the power cuts off when there is no need for it to function.
- The HEPA filter from Coway lasts up to a year. The carbon air filter is good for six months.
- It is apt for space up to 360 sq. ft.
This is regarded as one of the best air purifiers that serve a 3D air flow function. Unlike other air purifiers, it takes the air from all the sides and bottom of the room and circulates fresh air from the top.
- It is good to serve 450 ft2 of area.
- The Purifier also offers pre-filter, HEPA Filter, and the company’s HiSiv Filter.
- It is a 100% ozone-free process. This air purifier causes no harm in the form of by-product during the emission of pure air to the environment.
- The pre-filter is washable and can be done by an individual easily.
Xiaomi air purifiers are well-equipped with the powerful aerodynamic system. This is the reason it purifies the air at a 310m3/h CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate).
- The cylindrical shape of the air purifier is such that it allows trapping air from a 360-degree angle and filters the air in no time.
- Xiaomi offers a Mi Home App, where a user can control the purifier with the help of a Smartphone.
- It uses up to 58% less energy consumption.
- There is an alert for cleaning or replacing of air filters makes it easy for a user to do the needful accordingly.
After water filtration, Kent has brought air purifiers that come with HEPA Filters. Owing to this kind of air filters; this air purifier is able to remove bacteria, PM 2.5 and SPM particles too. The product is similar to Honeywell Air Purifier where the activated carbon filter does the task of removing bad odor from the air.
- This HEPAair filter has an inbuilt ionizer that traps the pollutants and provides fresh air.
- The CADR of this air purifier is 180 m3/h
- It is suitable for space, not more than 270 square feet.
- This air filters provide LED display that shows the air quality in three varied colors, where blue light means excellent, pink for good and red for poor air quality.
- There are a different speed level and an 8-hour timer function that enables a person to keep the system in control.
Philips offers air filters that remove minutest micron size of 0.02 particles from the air. The air purifiers follow Vita shield IPS technology.
- This air purifier provides 4 color AQI lights that reveal the real-time PM levels of air.
- The Allergen Mode is best for airborne allergens that claim to remove H1N1 virus.
- The Nano ProtectHEPA filter that offers a CADR of 367m3/h
- It is good for an area of 95m2.
- The life of an air filter is known from the AeraSense technology that shows alerts about the change of air filters.
- The sleep mode offers a no-noise functionality of the air purifier.
This HEPA air purifier offers air quality sensor and also filter change indicator. It follows the 7 stage air purification system known as the iCuster technology. The system involved is –
- Anti-Bacterial Filter
- H13 Grade HEPA Filter
- Activated Carbon Filter
- Photo Catalyst
- Ultra Violet
- The process enables to remove all the contaminants of the room consisting of formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, VOC
- It offers a CADR of 170m3/h catering to space up to 350 square feet
Areas that are prone to mosquitoes, this product of air purifier is perfect. The H14 HEPA filter captures 99.9% of dust particles, microns, and the life shell goes up to 24 months.
- The company owns a technology that enables to destroy chemical pollutants and any harmful VOC, toxic gases.
- It is said to offer the highest CADR in its segment.
This HEPAair purifier provides Wi-Fi connectivity with integrated quality sensors. It can get connected to any of the smart devices using the Blueair Friend app. This air purifier is suitable to remove harmful pollutants, allergies, the virus that can cause asthma etc.
- The air purifier offers features like child mode, night mode and variances in speed control too.
- CADR offered is 510m3/h. and is good to serve an area up to 434 sq. ft.
The three-stage advanced filtration offered by Honeywell claims to remove 99.9% of pollutants, PM 2.5, Pollens, viruses, toxic gases, odor, bacteria etc. The product is available only in white color.
- The CADR offered is 210m3/h and states to clean the air of an area up to 250 square feet.
- It offers sleep mode, child lock system, auto-timer, and a three-mode fan speeding control.
- This air purifier comes with filter replacement and LED air quality indicator too.
The air purifier from Panasonic comes with the 3D circulation of airflow. It uses the Nano purification technique where fine and weak acidic water particles when merged with reactive substance remove all the viruses, bacteria, and allergies etc. from the air.
- This HEPA air purifier operates in two modes to remove pollutants. -Side airflow and front airflow.
- It claims to remove 17 types of viruses, bacteria and 99.97% of allergens with the air filters that consist of Super Alleru-buster, Green Tea Catechin, and Antibacterial Enzyme.
- It is good to serve an area of 283 sq. ft.
- The product also offers sleep mode and auto mode
Every household and office needs different specifications to cater to their requirements. It is advised to always review a product to get the seamless and effective air purifier to cater to your demand.